Wednesday 10 January 2018

Organic Skin Care Doctor Tea Tree Face Wash Review

DIY Body Butter (3 Ingredient) - YouTube
Give your skin the care it needs. Great moisturizer, good for eczema, good for stretch marks, super dry skin (my skin is super dry and it helps it a whole lot.), wrinkles, ext. ... View Video

DIY: How To Make Your Own Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo ...
DIY: How to Make Your Own Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo for Hair Growth 1. Use any moisturizing shampoo of your choice 2. Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3. Tea Tree Oil 4. Peppermint Oil 5. Empty ... View Video

How I Got Rid Of My Acne FOREVER! (My Story) - YouTube
Here's a story about my struggle with acne over the years and what I did to get rid of it once and for all! Support me & my videos by donating to my Patreon: ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment